Thursday, October 28, 2010

First time Disneyland


First time on Dumbo ride
After that is when you danced with your mommy, it was to dark for pics but I'll always remember it!



Que rico!






So exciting and I got to be a part of it and watch you experience Disneyland for the first time. We went in April, one month before you all moved to North Carolina and me and Titi moved to Nicaragua. You had so much fun Isabella! You really liked the merry go round and watching Tinkerbell fly through the sky. My favorite memory was watching you and your mom dance to music before the fireworks show. Your mommy bought you a little red Minnie purse and I bought you a huge sucker!

We also went to California Adventure with Titi about a week later. I really enjoyed that time. Your Uncle Daniel bought you a bracelet if he could he would buy you about 10! Uncle Daniel really enjoyed the time with you and Titi too.

No comments:

Post a Comment